Getting a good night’s rest is so crucial to maintaining optimum health and emotional wellbeing. Studies show that not getting enough rest can ruin your entire day and even weaken your immune system. If you’re not getting a good night’s sleep, there is no need to take a sleep aid—just take a look at your mattress. Is it past its prime? Old and worn out? Experts say that your mattress should be changed every8 years. And while that seems like it is not an affordable option, you’d be surprised at the variety of discount mattresses in Lauderhill available today. At Mattress & Furniture Liquidators, we specialize in bringing y you the best name brands like Sealy, Beautyrest, and Serta as well as memory foam and memory foam hybrids. Sleeping on a lumpy mattress can be very uncomfortable, to say the least. Here are some signs that it’s time to purchase a new mattress:
- You spend more time tossing and turning than asleep on your uncomfortable mattress instead of getting the sleep your body needs to feel fully rested? Your mattress can be causing discomfort, even if it still seems fine on the surface. Years of use can change the overall shape of your mattress, creating hills and valleys in places that render it uncomfortable.
- You sleep better on a hotel mattress when you are on vacation. This could be a telltale sign that your mattress is due for an upgrade. If any mattress but yours is giving you a full night of rest, it’s safe to bet that your mattress is well past its expiration date.
- You wake up every morning feeling stiff and achy. Sleep should be relaxing and soothing to your soul. If you wake up to new pains in the neck, that’s not the only pain in the neck you’re dealing with. Your mattress clearly needs to go
- Your mattress has gone from comfy to lumpy. Lying in the same spot year after year changes the shape creating a hole. If you are able, mattress flipping helps keep the same spot from being laid upon for years on end. Does your mattress dip, sag, or have lumps when you lay down upon it? Chances are your mattress is due for an upgrade, Mattress & Furniture Liquidators has discount mattresses in Lauderhill that you’re going to love. They have a wide selection with hybrid mattresses that might be the perfect choice for someone who likes a mattress that is not too hard or not too soft.
- You are suddenly sneezing more than usual and at bedtime mostly. As they age, mattresses attract allergens. Older mattresses can contain dust mites and other allergens which can exacerbate allergies and asthma symptoms.
Mattress & Furniture Liquidators offer the perfect one-stop-shop for discount mattresses and furniture in Lauderhill. We carry all the top brand names such as Simmons Beautyrest, Sealy, Serta, and Tempur Pedic mattresses. Replacing your old lumpy mattress with a new discount brand name mattress from Mattress & Furniture Liquidators will guarantee you the restful night sleep you’ve been missing. Wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day. Stop by Mattress & Furniture Liquidators today or call us at (954) 747-4949 for more information. We are always happy to help!